Join our Team
Are you looking for a rewarding employment opportunity that allows you to give back to the asphalt pavement industry in Texas?
Are you also a:
- Fast learner
- Team player
With preferred experience in:
- Roadway construction
- Plant operations
- Hot mix asphalt
- Soils and flexible base
…then this Full-Time Instructor position at the Hot Mix Asphalt Center (HMAC) may be the perfect fit.
Job Description: HMAC Evaluator
Position Summary: The HMAC Evaluator will be a certified instructor and will support the HMAC Director and team in the daily operations.
- Be a certified instructor.
- Proof and keep the class manuals up-to-date.
- Ensure that all class materials are prepared (aggregates, HMA, and asphalt).
- Assist in coordination of class scheduling for the HMAC, off-site, QAP and instructors.
- Keep lab equipment clean, organized and ready for each class.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Any task deemed necessary by the HMAC Director.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Experience: preferred 2+ years applicable experience
- Certifications: Hot Mix Asphalt, Aggregates and/or Soils & Flexible Base.
- Computer Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office and Zoom.
- Licenses: Current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work independently and self-direct.
- Highly organized with ability to trouble-shoot, create processes and systems.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
To apply CLICK HERE.